Tricolor Dhokla : If you want to paint in the color of patriotism on Independence Day, then make tricolor dhokla in breakfast in the morning. Its color can make your mind very excited. Along with this, children can also like Tricolor Dhokla very much. Its recipe is very easy. You do not need much effort to make it. Let us know what is the recipe of making tricolor dhokla?
how to make tricolor dhokla
- Gram flour – 1 cup (100 grams)
- Semolina – 250 grams (a little less than 1.5 cups)
- Tomato – 2 (150 g)
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Spinach puree – 1 cup
- Fresh Coconut – 2-3 tbsp (grated)
- lemon – 2
- Green chili – 4
- Turmeric Powder – tsp
- Curry leaves – 15 – 20
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Sesame – 1 tsp
- Eno fruit salt – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1.5 tsp or as per taste
- To prepare tricolor dhokla, three different colors of batter have to be prepared.
- First of all, take out 250 grams of semolina in three separate bowls.
- To make green batter, wash and grind spinach leaves and mix them in a semolina. You can also add some chili in it.
- After this, mix tomato puree in semolina kept in another bowl for red color.
- You don’t need any color to bet white.
- After this, add the juice of 1 lemon and tsp salt to all these cups and mix all three well.
- Now keep the three colored batters covered for 10-15 minutes. With this, the semolina will be ready to swell well.
- After this, place a mesh stand in the vessel in which you want to make dhokla. Put 3 cups of water in it, cover the vessel and keep it for heating. When the water becomes steam, then grease it with oil in a plate making dhokla.
- Put a butter paper on it too so that the dhokla can come out well.
- After this, first put green colored batter. Put white colored and then red colored batter on it and keep the plate on the stand. When Dhokla is cooked, take it out and cut it well and serve it to your family members.
read this also-
Kitchen Hacks: Make Shami Kebab with Black Chickpeas, this is the perfect recipe for a party
Kitchen Hacks: Make Tasty Kebabs With Rajma, Know the Recipe