Neem Soap: There are many types of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties present in neem which can keep you away from the problems caused during the monsoon days. In such a situation, there are many types of products prepared from neem available in the market which claim to remove skin related problems. If you also use products prepared from neem, then prepare these products at home, yes, you can prepare many types of products from neem at home. Neem soap is the most common of these products, which is used in almost everyone’s homes. You can prepare neem soap at home in a very easy way. Let us know what is the method of making it?
Make neem soap at home
- few neem leaves
- glycerin soap
- Vitamin-E Capsule
- water – as needed
- Paper cup or small bowl (you can also use soap molds)
- To prepare soap, wash the neem leaves thoroughly.
- After this wash these leaves and put them in the mixer grinder. Now add two spoons of water to it and blend it well.
- Take out the prepared paste in a bowl. Now take glycerin soap in it and cut it into several pieces.
- After this, keep water for boiling in a kadhai or pan. Put all the soap in it and boil it well.
- When the soap melts, add neem paste to it. Now boil it for a while.
- When it melts well, mix vitamin E capsules in it.
- After this, pour the melted soap in a mold and leave it to cool.
- When the soap cools down, take it out from the mould. Take your soap is ready.
read this also:
Weight Loss Tips: If you want to reduce belly fat, then drink these drinks, the figure will become great