Healthy Digestive System: The digestive system of our body is made up of many organs from the food pipe to the anus. All these organs work from digesting food to absorbing its nutrients and removing waste material from the body. If there is any problem in any of these organs then digestion gets disturbed. Here it is being told about which organs are involved in the digestive system, what functions do they do and due to which there is a malfunction in the digestive system.
What organs are involved in the digestive system?
How does the Digestive System work?
- Teeth chew the food and make it finer
- reaches the stomach through the fine food pipe
- Liver does the work of digesting this food
- The small and large intestines together absorb the juices and nutrients from the digested food, mix them in the blood and nourish the body.
- Pancreas and gall bladder produce the necessary enzymes and hormones so that the food can be digested properly and the body can absorb the essence of this digested food.
- After this, the work of the kidney and the anus begins. The kidney separates the liquid and solid food from the digested food. essential enzymes, proteins and others
- Sends nutrients back to the body. Then the waste material comes out of the body in the form of stool through the anus.
Why do digestive problems occur?
- There are three main reasons for disturbances in the digestive system.
- Eating food together with carelessness or food of a conflicting nature.
- The second negligence is the non-determining of sleeping and waking times.
- The third major reason is being a victim of some kind of drug addiction.
What problems are caused by poor digestion?
- excess gas in stomach
- sour belching
- heaviness in stomach
- Abdominal distension
- having loose motion
- to be constipated
- lack of motion
- frequent urge to move
How to avoid digestive diseases?
- The easiest way to avoid any kind of disease is to eliminate its causes. That is, the reasons due to which that disease occurs, always stay away from those reasons. If we talk about digestive diseases, do not do the mistakes mentioned here at all, digestion will be right…
- Never eat food of opposite nature together. For example, things made from milk and curd. Things made of milk and salt. Do not eat hot and cold things together.
- Set a bedtime and wake-up time. This helps in keeping your biological clock set. Otherwise, the body does not understand when it has to secrete which enzymes and hormones. Due to this digestion is not done properly and stomach related or motion related problems start happening.
- From alcohol to drugs, if you take any intoxicant, then it affects the body in many ways. But if we are talking about digestion, then only two things will be mentioned. The first is that intoxication relaxes the organs of your body, it also worsens digestion. Secondly, due to intoxication, the balance of hormones and enzymes necessary for the body deteriorates, hence digestion is also bad.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Do not forget to eat these 5 things with berries, the effect can be dangerous
Read also: That’s why children throw tantrums, you have to understand this psychology
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator