Difference Between Cow Ghee & Buffalo Ghee: All doctors who treat with Ayurvedic method recommend their patients to eat ghee, except in case where it is forbidden for the patient to take lube. Mother, grandmother and grandmother also advise to eat desi ghee at home. Many a times, we quarrel because of not eating ghee with them. Because most of the youth think that ghee means fat… and fat means weight gain. While it is not so.
Because such thinking about ghee is only due to incomplete information. If someone tells you that by eating ghee, fat does not decrease! So you definitely won’t believe it. Here you are being told the difference between cow’s and buffalo’s ghee, as well as which ghee to eat to slim down and which ghee should be eaten by those who want to gain weight.
benefits of eating cow’s ghee
- Cow’s ghee is rich in many types of vitamins. Vitamin-A, D, E, K and antioxidants are obtained from its consumption.
- Eating cow’s ghee also prevents early aging and certain types of cancer. Because the antioxidants found in it do not allow the amount of free radicals to increase. These free radicals work to damage the body from within.
- Cow’s ghee works to reduce weight because it does not allow excess fat to accumulate in the body.
benefits of eating buffalo ghee
- Ghee made from buffalo milk works to increase obesity. It is very good for those people who are very thin and want to gain weight.
- Buffalo ghee works to strengthen bones. If you want to do body building or muscle building, then buffalo ghee will be more beneficial for you.
- Those who feel more weakness and are tired, they should also consume buffalo ghee. Because properties like potassium-magnesium and phosphorus maintain the flow of blood in the body and help in maintaining energy level.
difference between cow and buffalo ghee
- Cow’s ghee is light yellow in color whereas ghee made from buffalo’s milk is completely white.
- Fat is negligible in cow’s ghee while buffalo’s ghee is rich in fat.
- Vitamins, minerals and calcium are found in cow’s ghee, while magnesium, potassium and phosphorus are found from buffalo’s ghee.
- The nutritional value of buffalo ghee is much lower than that of cow’s ghee.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Follow these home remedies in case of constipation, the problem will go away
Read also: Most of the youth do not know this thing related to food, do you know?
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator