Skincare tips: When dead cells accumulate on the skin, the color of the skin starts to fade. This makes the face look extinguished. None of us want us to look less attractive or dull, now that the festive season is going on. One after another festival associated with Navratri, then Dussehra and then Diwali. In such a situation, before lighting the house, it is also necessary to illuminate the face. So let’s know easy home remedies to increase the glow of the face …
How many times a week to do exfoliation?
Exfoliation means removing dead cells from the skin. You exfoliate the skin every day, it is not necessary. Exfoliating the skin 2 to 3 times a week is enough. For this, it is not necessary to use chemical-rich skin care products available in the market. You can enhance your look with herbal and completely safe ingredients kept in the kitchen.
Why is exfoliation necessary?
Exfoliation is necessary not only to look beautiful but also to keep the skin healthy. Because when dead cells accumulate on the skin, it makes it difficult to breathe. Due to the closure of skin pores, there is a problem of pimple or acne. Also, whatever moisturizer you apply on your skin, the skin is not able to absorb it properly. The result of all this is that the glow of the face starts to fade.
Who should do exfoliation?
Exfoliation is essential for all skin types. Whether your skin is oily, combination skin or dry. You can choose any of these two methods to increase the glow of the skin with home remedies…
- Make a paste by mixing these three things in equal quantity. Usually one to two teaspoons of each ingredient is sufficient. With this much stuff, you are able to do exfoliation from face to neck.
- Wash the face before applying the prepared paste on the face. So that the extra dirt and oil is removed.
- Now apply the paste on the face and massage it with light hands in circular motions. A massage of just 3 to 4 minutes is enough.
- After massage, leave this paste on the face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then clean the face with fresh water and apply moisturizer.
Homemade method of skin exfoliation-2
- Coffee powder – half teaspoon
- Honey – 1 tsp
- lemon – half
- Make a paste by mixing these things. If necessary, adding aloe vera gel can liquefy the paste a little.
- Use the prepared paste on the face and neck with the same method as mentioned above. When you combine these methods with your daily skin care regimen, your skin’s glow will take a toll on the parlor treatment!
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before embarking on any such treatment, be sure to know about your skin condition and do not use ingredients that do not suit your skin. Do take the advice of your beautician.
Read also: Your look will shine like the moon, keep these things in mind while buying beauty products
Read also: There are many benefits of eating figs, a unique way to stay healthy