WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding with the article, make sure that you are on the latest version of WhatsApp, if not, then immediately update your WhatsApp to the latest version. After updating the app, you can set custom wallpaper in a particular chat on iPhone by following these steps:-
1. First of all open WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change and tap on contact name to open contact info.
2. Now click on Wallpaper and Sound and select New Wallpaper.
3. In the new screen you can see the latest stock wallpapers of WhatsApp. These will be the new bright and dark wallpapers, which you can change as the background for a particular chat.
4. You can also use old WhatsApp wallpaper by clicking on Wallpaper Archive.
5. If you don’t like the wallpaper collection of WhatsApp, you can also use a custom photo from your phone’s gallery.
6. You can also preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right to set custom wallpaper. After confirming click on set and your wallpaper will be set after adjusting the brightness.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on Android
1. First of all open WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change and then click on three dots and select Wallpaper.
2. After selecting your favorite wallpaper, preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right and then adjust the wallpaper dimming by tapping on Set Wallpaper. That’s it, your WhatsApp wallpaper is set.
Keep in mind that this feature is still being rolled out in the new update, so some people may not have reached this feature yet. But there is no need to worry, those who have not yet reached this feature, soon it will be made available for them too.