Are you willing to develop an idea of the Scrum framework for preparing Agile Project Management to become a certified ScrumMaster®? Then you delve into the right place. Here you will get a clear understanding of how this two-day training course can open a variety of job opportunities for you in multiple industry sectors. But before getting registered with the training course, let us have a clear understanding of the course and its relevant areas.
The Certified ScrumMaster® training course gets participants familiar with 4 important values and 12 principles stated in Agile Manifesto through a popular in-class activity. This course will guide you to become a professional designated Scrum practitioner by Scrum Alliance so that you can skillfully lead project teams. Through this training course, you can become an exceptional Scrum Master who will have experiential learning through real-time Scrum simulations and activities.
How does this course add value to your Career?
Scrum is known as an Agile framework that has been picking up great momentum for improving productivity and creating innovation across different organizations. In every successful Agile project, it is the Scrum Master who contributes the most and becomes the most responsible person for steering the whole project in the right direction. The Certified ScrumMaster® Training Course can thus bring value to your career by building up confidence in you so that you can effectively implement the Scrum framework in organizations.
Being a Certified ScrumMaster® will help you to be a part of the elite group of Scrum Alliance. Here are other facts that should be an important part of building up your skillset:
- Your average annual salary will become $116,659 a year
- CSM® certification allows you to work in companies like Tata Consultancy Services, Deloitte, and many more in several roles like Delivery Lead, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Project Lead, Program/Project Manager, etc.
Benefits of the Certification Training
Nowadays, most of the industries including both IT and Non-IT’s hire those candidates who are familiar with the Scrum framework. So being a Certified ScrumMaster® can upscale an organization in the following ways:
- Guiding team members through product development
- Helping team for delivering quality products
- Participating in team activities and helping to learn the way to handle a task
- Resolving impediments & enhancing team’s collaboration
The Scrum framework always follows the process of ‘self-organization’. Developing a career as a Scrum Master can help individuals to:
- A high degree of proficiency in Scrum execution
- Creating a healthy work environment
- Skills to immune to any distractions
- Self-motivating to escalate performance
- More job opportunities in IT or Non-IT Organizations with good salary.
Steps to become Certified CSM®
- Register for the course.
- Take a two-day CSM course and get instructed by Certified Scrum Trainers® (CSTs)
- Get a link through Scrum Alliance and create login credentials to complete the course.
- Take a one-hour CSM® Test that has 50 MCQs
- Score minimum 74% to clear the test after completing the course
- Once you clear the test, you will be requested to accept a license agreement
- After receiving it, you will have a CSM designation with a two-year membership from Scrum Alliance.
- Need to renew your certification once every two years.
What do you learn?
- Learn Fundamentals
- Concepts & Terminologies
- Scrum Roles
- Core Competencies
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Improve Transparency
- Facilitate Teams
- Act as a Servant Leader
No such eligibility requirements are there to attend this course. So, any professionals or freshers who wish to can join. But having basic knowledge of Scrum in a real-world context can be a benefit.
Who can attend the Course?
- Anyone who wants to build a career as a Scrum Master
- Software Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Project/Product Managers
- Development team members
- Business Analysts and more.
And now that you have known about the basic procedures to get the CSM® certification, then what are you waiting for. Grab the chance and build your career to get more job opportunities.