adorned with myths and legends, Govind Dev Ji Temple, is a famous Hindu pilgrimage site. Located inside the City Palace complex, the temple is famous for its ‘Mangala Aarti’ which happens every day. The mythical and serene aura that the temple imparts to its devotees is mesmerizing.
Govind Dev Ji Temple, Jaipur – Visitor Information
- famous: Religious Institutions, History, Photography, and Architecture
- entrance fees: No entry fee.
- Arrival time: 4 30 AM to 12.15 AM and 4.30 PM to 8. PM. Timings may change as per the customs and customs of the temple.
- Travel Duration: You can stay and pray for as long as you want. You need to leave only after the temple is closed.
- Being a religious centre, the temple is well connected to the rest of the city.
- Take plenty of water bottles but make sure you don’t pollute the place. It is our responsibility to preserve our heritage monuments.
- You have a lot to wear in comfortable clothes.
- hiring a local guide It will help you to know its history and some fascinating facts about the temple.
things to do
- There are at least 20 temples around Govind Dev Ji Temple. It is a religious center, so you have lots of places to visit.
- take part in Hymn Of the temple
- If you have your share of temples then go ahead for one fun shopping experience Janata Bazaar, Tibet Bazaar and Tripolia Market.
availability of guides
Since the temple is located inside the City Palace complex, there will be no dearth of guides. You can take advantage of a local guide quite easily.
best time to go
Rajasthan is famous for its dry climate, so it is better that you pack your bags in winters which runs from November to February so that you can enjoy your exploration in the Pink City.
Explore More Jaipur Tourist Places:
how to reach
The temple is located inside the City Palace complex. Merta Road Junction railway station is located just 5 km away from the city complex and you can avail local buses or hire cabs to the temple.
Interesting information and facts about Govind Dev Ji Temple
- The statue is believed to be accurate Replica of Lord Krishna’s faceIt is believed that Bajranabh did modeling.
- Mangala Aarti performed every day in the early morning is the main ritual of the temple. It is seen by at least 5000 people daily.
- The idol originally resided in Vrindavan, but due to an attempt by Emperor Aurangzeb to destroy the temple, the idol remained shifting to jaipur,
- The idol was shifted to Jaipur Raja Sawai Jai Singh,
- Prem Mandir
- banke bihari
- renewable pot
- shri krishna birthplace
- Dwarkadhish Temple
- Govardhan Hill
- Chandra Mahal
Rajasthan Tourist Places:
- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer – Entry Fee, Travel Time
- Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary, Bikaner – Entry Fee, Travel Time
- Nakki Lake, Mount Abu – Entry Fee, Travel Time
- Dilwara Jain Temple, Mount Abu – Entry Fee, Travel Time
- Kachida Valley, Ranthambore – Entry Fee, Travel Time
- MVT Restaurant
- Pizza Bite N’ Slice
- 11 flowers
- 56 pleased
- Ammaji’s restaurant
Join the spiritual journey and spend some time in the temple complex of Jaipur. Pampered in the Spells of Mystical Legends Lord Krishna And rejoice in your spiritual aura. architecture of Govind Devji Temple There is another attraction, an intricately patterned wonder that offers its own expansive atmosphere to all its visitors.