Shukrawar AshtaLaxmi Puja: Friday is considered the best day for the worship of Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. To get rid of financial crisis, debt and poverty, Goddess Lakshmi should be worshiped on this day by law. Mother Lakshmi definitely resides in the house where the rules of religion are followed. Lakshmi is considered very fickle, that is, she never stays in one place.
To get the blessings of Mahalakshmi, worship, special measures, chanting of mantras etc. are done. There are eight forms of Mahalakshmi, it is believed that worshiping her on Friday ends the lack of money, increase in intelligence, brings happiness in the family. Let’s know the eight forms of Maa Lakshmi and her worship method.
Eight forms of Maa Lakshmi (Ashtalaxmi Name)
The eight forms of Goddess Lakshmi are associated with eight different classes of life. Worshiping Ashta Lakshmi on Friday and chanting her Beej Mantra leads to material pleasures.
- Shri Adi Lakshmi
- Sri Vidya Lakshmi
- Shree Dhanya Lakshmi
- Shri Vijay Lakshmi or Veer Lakshmi
- Shri Dhairya Laxmi
- Shree Gaj Laxmi
- Shri Aishwarya Lakshmi
- Sri Santana Lakshmi
Ashta Laxmi Puja Vidhi
- In the scriptures, the night time is considered auspicious for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi. Worship Maa Lakshmi on Friday night between 9 and 10.
- Put on clean clothes and install the picture of Shree Yantra and Ashta Lakshmi on pink cloth at the puja post.
- Now light 8 ghee lamps in front of Ashtalakshmi. Apply tilak to Shree Yantra and Ashta Lakshmi with Ashtagandha. Offer a garland of red Gudhal flowers to the mother.
- Beej Mantra of Ashtalakshmi Aim Hreem Shree Ashtalakshmiyi Hreem Siddhaye Mama Grihe Aagchhagachchha Namah Swaha. Chant a rosary of. Then keep the eight lamps in the eight directions of the house. It is believed that every problem is solved by this.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: 5 things not to be included in the worship of Ganesh Chaturthi, Ganpati will get angry
Thursday Puja: Worship this form of Maa Durga on Thursday to get the desired life partner, learn worship method and mantra
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.