Cause Of Bloating: In today’s time, most of the people are troubled by the problem of bloating. Even those who take healthy diet in their daily life. This is because the problem of bloating is associated with your diet as well as your digestion and also with those things that your body does not like. Therefore, if you are facing the problem of gas formation and bloating even after a healthy diet, then know here which things you have to remove completely or consume them in limited quantity from your plate.
Who is Bloating?
- The problem of flatulence and sudden feeling in the body that your fat has suddenly increased. This is a sign of bloating.
- Gas formation in the stomach, cramps (cramps) and heaviness in the stomach are common problems in bloating.
- Some people also have the problem of bloating because their body is hypersensitive to certain foods. This is called Food Intolerance.
Which Foods Cause Bloating?
It is not necessary that the foods mentioned here cause bloating problem in everyone’s body. Rather, a food can be a problem for one person while another food can be a problem for another person. That’s why you have to find out that after eating which food you have the problem of bloating.
- Beans means green beans: Green beans are very nutritious. Even if it is said that they are a treasure of nutrition, it will not be wrong. Because we get many nutrients like carbohydrates, fiber, iron, calcium, protein from green beans but they contain alpha-galactosidase, which can cause bloating and indigestion in some people.
If you have these problems after eating beans, then you should not stop eating beans, but change the way of making them. Before making the beans, soak them in water for 2 to 3 hours. Then cut it and make it. With this you will not have any problem or it will be very less, which you will remove after eating fennel and sugar candy.
- wheat flour: Some people start having problems after eating wheat flour. To overcome this problem, you can use multigrain flour or brown bread. While making roti, eat equal quantity of wheat flour mixed with gram flour and rice flour, barley flour etc.
- Problems with eating onions: Onion is very good for digestion. But some people may also have bloating problems by eating onions. If you have this problem, instead of eating onion raw, fry it well in lentils and vegetables and eat it. If still there is a problem then stop consuming it and enhance the taste with other spices.
- Dairy Products: Some people start having bloating after consuming milk and other foods made from it like paneer, tofu, lassi etc. To avoid this, instead of milk, you should consume coconut milk or rice milk.
- cold drinks: Some people may have bloating problems even after drinking carbonated drinks. Although such drinks also remove the problem of gas of many people. But people who have sensitivity to carbonic acid in their body, they have the problem of bloating. Therefore, you should avoid these drinks and consume fresh water, buttermilk, lassi, coconut water etc. in maximum quantity.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: Bathing is not just a bath, if you use the right method then you can avoid these diseases.
Read also: Unknowingly, you make these mistakes again and again and you get upset stomach
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator