Fashion Tips to Look Slim : If your weight is more and you have tried all the methods to reduce it, but still there is no difference of even an inch on your body. So we are telling you some such secret tips to look thin, which you can use for any function. This will not reduce your weight, but you can definitely look slim and stylish on any special occasion. All you have to do is to choose the print, fabric, color and right fitting in your clothes, by doing this you can change your look.
- To look slim, first of all know which body part of your body is heavy.
- If the upper part of the waist is heavy, then buy such clothes, from which the upper part is less visible.
- Never wear fabric of the same color, but wear a mix color, it will make you look slimmer.
- Do not wear clothes with big prints at all because wearing big prints makes obesity more visible.
- Always try to wear clothes with small print.
- Whenever you wear jeans, always wear a long top with it. You will not look too fat in this.
- Always wear clothes with vertical lines. It will make you look slim and tall.
- To hide obesity, both too tight and too loose clothes look bad, so wear clothes that are neither too tight nor too loose.
- Shoulder broad should not be seen so that V-neck clothes should be worn.
- Never wear heavy and net sarees. Choose a saree with a thin border only.
- If the saree is heavy then wear a blouse simple.
- Keep in mind that there is no heavy embroidery on the kurti or lehenga, it will make the body look heavy.
- Always wear georgette or crepe fabric lehenga and make blouse in net fabric.
- Whenever you buy a lehenga, take a lehenga with a small design.
- Wear short sleeves to look slim. Avoid wearing full sleeves or half sleeves.
Also read: Saree with Sneakers: If you want to wear sneakers with saree, then follow these tips
Fashion Tips: Short leg girls can look cool by carrying these type of jeans