EPIL Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the youth who are looking for government jobs after passing engineering. Engineering Projects India Limited has invited applications for the various posts of Engineer. The process of application for these posts is going on and the last date is today. Applications have been invited for recruitment to a total of 93 vacancies.
So the candidates who have not applied for these posts yet. They can apply through official website epi.gov.in from 11 May 2022 till 5.30 PM.
EPIL Vacancy 2022: Number of Vacancies
Assistant Manager (E-1) – 60 Posts
Manager Grade II (E-2) – 26 Posts
Senior Manager (E-4) – 6 Posts
Engineer (Mechanical) (E-0) – 1 Post
EPIL Bharti 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for these various posts should have a B.Tech degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university. For more educational qualification and other information related to this recruitment, candidates can check the recruitment notification released on the official website.
Central government jobs 2022: Age limit
The age of the applicant for the post of Assistant Manager (E-1) should not be more than 32 years. The maximum age limit for the post of Engineer (Mechanical) (E-0) should be 30 years. And for the post of Senior Manager (E-4), the age of application should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant will be calculated from 11 May 2022. There is also relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Govt jobs 2022: Selection Process
Applicants will be selected for these posts through written test and interview. Successful candidates in the written test will be called for interview.
EPIL Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: How to Apply
1. Firstly candidates visit the official website epi.gov.in.
2. Go to the Latest News section given on the home page.
3. Click on the link of Recruitment of Executives on Fixed Term basis in different disciplines at E-0 to E-4 Level size:( 0.02 MB) here.
4. Now all applicants will have to submit their application using the Online Application Form. Click on the link for PDF File.
5. Upload the requested information and academic document.
6. Now submit and take a print out.