Elon Musk Twitter Files: Twitter CEO Elon Musk released internal ‘Twitter files’ on Friday (Dec 2) that show the company used the ‘Biden team’ to suppress the ‘Hunter Biden Story’ during the 2020 election. How did you respond to a request? Earlier, Musk had said that he would reveal the secrets of censoring the ‘Hunter Biden Story’ on Twitter and what was done to suppress this story on the micro-blogging site Twitter? Let us now know 10 big things about Twitter files.
- Eason Musk tweeted a link to the account of independent journalist and author Matt Tabby, who posted a series of tweets revealing the inside story about the decision behind the censorship of Hunter Biden’s (Joe Biden’s son) laptop story. Tabby tweeted: “The Twitter Files, Part One: How and Why Twitter Blocked the Hunter Biden Laptop Story.”
- Matt Tabby further wrote, “On October 14, 2020, the New York Post published Biden’s secret emails, which were exposed based on the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop.”
- According to Tabby, the social media company “took extraordinary steps to suppress” the New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story, removing links and posting warnings that it could be “unsafe”.
- He also said in a tweet, “Twitter also blocked its broadcast via Direct Message, just as it does child pornography, for example.”
- One of Twitter’s employees described the decision to censor the story as ‘independent’. Tabby told the staff that the hacking was an excuse, but within hours almost everyone realized that it was not going to stop and that no one had the guts to stop it.
- Sharing the picture on Twitter, Tabby wrote in the caption, “You can see the confusion in the long conversation below, which included Gaddey and former trust and security chief Joel Roth.” Comms officer Trenton Kennedy writes, “I find it unsafe.” It is difficult to understand the policy basis for marking it as such.”
- Tabby also shared an image on Twitter, describing the NYPost’s Hunter Biden laptop article as “privileged and confidential” and writing, “Our teams are investigating the origins of the content included in the reporting.”
- Let us tell you that in 2020 ‘NY Post’ claimed that Hunter Biden had introduced his father and then Vice President Joe Biden to a top executive of a Ukrainian energy company less than a year ago. At that time, Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire the lawyer who was investigating the company.
- It is noteworthy that Hunter Biden joined the board of directors of Ukraine’s company Burisma in 2015 at a salary of $50,000 per month. The company is also accused of using Hunter’s effects. In an email, company advisor Vadim Pozharsky thanked Hunter for setting him up to meet his father. “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving me the opportunity to meet your father and spend some time together. It has truly been an honor and a pleasure,” the email said, according to The New York Post.
- Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk, a supporter of free speech, wanted to reveal internal files for several days. He had said, “Twitter’s files on free speech will soon be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know exactly what happened…” Musk said on Monday, “This is a tragedy for the future of civilization.” There is a fight. If there is no free speech in America, then there will be only tyranny ahead.
read this also- Religious Freedom: America has prepared the list of worst countries in terms of religious freedom, China and Pakistan are also included