Skin Tags Removal Tips: Most people are confused about skin tags and skin warts. Many people consider skin tags to be warts. But there is a difference between a skin tag and a wart. The first difference is in their size. The tags are usually much smaller than the wart. Another major difference is that skin tags are raised on the skin and look like bumps. Whereas the upper part of the wart is not like a blister but is much wider, rough and shiny than the tag. Now know that after all, how you can fix the tags on the skin with the help of home remedies.
Why are there tags?
The exact reason for the appearance of tags and warts is not yet known. But some people believe that warts and tags are due to weak immunity. However, firm evidence of this is not yet available. But easy home remedies are definitely available to remove the tags.
home remedies to remove tags
An easy home remedy to remove tags is apple cider vinegar ie apple cider vinegar. When you use it on your tags, it dries the tags completely and the tags fall off slowly and your skin becomes completely clean.
Apply apple vinegar like this
- Take out a spoonful of apple cider vinegar i.e. ACV in a bowl.
- Now apply it on your tags with the help of cotton.
- Repeat this process 4 to 5 times a day and make it a part of your daily routine.
- Within a few days you will notice that the color of your tags has started to darken.
- Tags will be dark at first and then gradually darken. When the tags turn black, then you know that they are completely dry now.
- The dried up tags will fall off on their own and your skin will be completely clean. Also, there will be no mark on the skin in any way.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: Include raw mango in your daily diet, follow these 3 ways
Read also: Drink this drink after eating very spicy food, you will get instant relief