Friday, December 9, 2022

Cristiano Ronaldo Ban: Ronaldo had to break the fan’s phone heavily, after two matches…


Cristiano Ronaldo
– Photo: Social Media

hear the news

Football legend and former Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo has found it costly to break his fan’s phone. He snatched a mobile phone from a fan at Everton earlier this year and broke it. Taking action on this matter, the Football Association has imposed a fine of 50,000 pounds (about Rs 49.43 lakh) on him. Apart from this, he has also been banned for two matches.

Ronaldo recently ended his contract with Manchester United. While giving the information, the club had told on Tuesday that both the parties have prematurely terminated the contract after mutual consent.

Where is the matter?
On 9 April this year, Ronaldo’s team lost 1–0 to Everton at Goodison Park. After this, when Ronaldo came out of the field, a fan was making his video. Ronaldo, angry with the team’s defeat, did not like it. They snatched Fan’s mobile and broke it. He has also been accused of improper conduct by the FA following the controversy. An independent panel suspended him for two matches and also imposed a fine. He was alerted by Merseyside Police on the matter.

Ronaldo also admitted that his conduct was inappropriate. This ban will not apply to the World Cup and he will be transferred whenever he joins a club, regardless of country.

Also READ  FIFA WC: Neymar equals Ronaldo, one goal away from Pele's record,...

Following the incident, Ronaldo apologized on Instagram, saying, “It is never easy to deal with emotions in the difficult moments that we are facing. Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and kind to all those young people.” Must set an example to all who love the game. I want to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I invite this supporter to watch a match at Old Trafford as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship want to do.”

Ronaldo accepted the charge but requested a personal hearing to avoid suspension. During the independent hearing on November 8, Ronaldo stated that he had done so out of concern, for his physical safety and well-being. Everton fans had gathered on the ground and they were required to leave the ground. Rejecting his claims, the panel said it was “out of frustration and annoyance rather than fear or concern for his well-being.” The panel also rejected the FA’s plea to ban Ronaldo for three matches.

The Portuguese superstar is currently participating in the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, where his team will open their campaign against Ghana.

Also READ  Cristiano Ronaldo: On the news of joining the Saudi football club, Ronaldo...

Expansion

Football legend and former Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo has found it costly to break his fan’s phone. He snatched a mobile phone from a fan at Everton earlier this year and broke it. Taking action on this matter, the Football Association has imposed a fine of 50,000 pounds (about Rs 49.43 lakh) on him. Apart from this, he has also been banned for two matches.

Ronaldo recently ended his contract with Manchester United. While giving the information, the club had told on Tuesday that both the parties have prematurely terminated the contract after mutual consent.

Where is the matter?

On 9 April this year, Ronaldo’s team lost 1–0 to Everton at Goodison Park. After this, when Ronaldo came out of the field, a fan was making his video. Ronaldo, angry with the team’s defeat, did not like it. They snatched Fan’s mobile and broke it. Following the controversy, he has also been accused of improper conduct by the FA. An independent panel suspended him for two matches and also imposed a fine. He was alerted by Merseyside Police on the matter.

Ronaldo also admitted that his conduct was inappropriate. This ban will not apply to the World Cup and he will be transferred whenever he joins a club, regardless of country.

Also READ  FIFA WC: Who is Ramos to replace Ronaldo? World Cup for Portugal

Following the incident, Ronaldo apologized on Instagram, saying, “It is never easy to deal with emotions in the difficult moments that we are facing. Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and kind to all those young people.” Must set an example to all who love the game. I want to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I invite this supporter to watch a match at Old Trafford as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship want to do.”

Ronaldo accepted the charge but requested a personal hearing to avoid suspension. During the independent hearing on November 8, Ronaldo said he did it out of concern, for his physical safety and well-being. Everton fans had gathered on the ground and they were required to leave the ground. Rejecting his claims, the panel said it was “out of frustration and annoyance rather than fear or concern for his well-being.” The panel also rejected the FA’s plea to ban Ronaldo for three matches.

The Portuguese superstar is currently participating in the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, where his team will open their campaign against Ghana.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular