What is Alzheimer’s and its cause: Forgetting is a common problem. For example, we forget someone’s name and cannot remember immediately, forget to keep the car key or keep everyday things like pens and glasses and in a short time forget where we have put them. was kept. These problems are related to memory but their level is not that they should be considered as a serious disease (Forgetfulness). Because these problems are caused by overthinking. Overthinking is also a mental problem, which can be easily corrected with the help of a psychiatrist or psychologist.
Now the question arises that if having these problems is normal, then what is amnesia? So severe amnesia means that forgetting things in this condition is not due to your carelessness or due to too much busyness. Rather, it is due to some such changes happening in your brain, which are causing memory problems. One such problem here is Alzheimer’s, which usually occurs in old age and in this a person forgets things related to daily life. World Alzheimer’s Day 2022 is celebrated every year on 21st September., Know here how this disease of forgetfulness affects life and what are the incidents that can become the reason for loss of memory in any person’s life.
Why does amnesia happen?
A major cause of amnesia is aging. This happens because when aging starts, the brain cells start drying up, due to which the right amount of blood and oxygen is not supplied to the brain and memory related problems are born. However, this is not the only cause of amnesia. There are so many other factors…
1. Alzheimer’s: It is a neurological disorder in which memory is weakened due to shrinking of brain cells. In this, the person also forgets to do those things, which he has been doing since childhood or for the last several decades. Like, counting money, getting dressed, choosing the right clothes for yourself, etc.
2. Increasing Age: Medically, after the age of 60, the functionality of a person’s body and the functionality of vital organs starts decreasing. These include the brain. Every 5 years after the age of 65, the risk of developing Alzheimer’s doubles. This data is based on long research by the National Health Service of the United Kingdom.
3. Age and Stressful Life: In the growing age, if there is a lot of stress in a person’s life due to any reason and this stress persists for years, even then there may be a problem related to memory. For example, the family of an elderly person should leave him alone, children should not pay attention, he should not be taken care of in the house. So in this situation, the person first goes through emotional trauma and then gradually his brain can move towards depression and memory related problems.
4. Any Accident: If a person’s life is older, such a bad accident happens, which can break him mentally and emotionally, even then the person can be a victim of memory related problems. This happens because of a deep emotional trauma. For example, business collapse, loss of family in an accident etc.
5. Head Injury: If due to any kind of accident there is a deep injury to the head and this damages the hippocampus, the part of the brain that stores memory, even then a person may have memory problems.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: Why does weight increase after marriage, due to these reasons new bride and groom become fat
Read also: Apart from stress, due to which other reasons there is the problem of high BP, know the solution too
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator