Email List plays a very important role when it comes to growing website, sales, and traffic. The larger the email list the chances are high that you’ll make more money.
Old opt-in forms aren’t enough for cutting age email marketing solution, in order to attract more leads, we need to deploy opt-in forms in multiple locations on our websites, use different tactics to capture the emails of new visitors landed on special pages, trigger form based on user behavior, split-test and much more.
Now the good news is that all of the things above and much more can be done by using some WordPress Plugin which I am going to list in this blog post.
Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugin To Keep Growing Email List
Right now thrive list is the most impressive list building plugin trending on the market, with its outstanding inbuilt features you can rapidly grow your email subscribers.
It provides you to add a variety of opt-in form types, including popovers and scroll boxes, the library has plenty of ready-made templates and themes, you can easily create your own template or use its ready-made professional looking templates, easy to create and customize, drag and drop features absolutely no coding skill required.
Another useful feature of Thrive list is that you can create unlimited numbers of opt-in forms and assign them to particular categories, pages, and tags you want.
The split test and content marketing reports overview progress reports are pretty easy to understand and follow along.
Unlike the other list building plugin for WordPress Bloom has unique and some extra features, which is rarely found on other plugins. The Plugin was designed and created by Elegant theme and will work best on the themes created by team elegant themes, however, it seamlessly works on any of the modern WordPress themes.
One of the best features of this plugin is content locking option, you can easily lock content so that the visitors can input their email to unlock the contents and downloading files, you can easily set on the particular content of your choice.
In Bloom, you’ll not get the visual composer like “Thrive”. It’s more likely have a list builder type of customization feature, however, it’s not that hard to customize and use all the features, anyone who is new into these kinds of stuff can also easily customize the template.
You’ll get almost all type of forms, I,e Pop-over, opt-in, trigger opt-in forms etc, with plenty of free templates and themes, very easy to get started with the inbuilt forms and templates as you don’t have to create new.
Sumo me is another useful email list building plugin, loaded with numerous numbers of form design, pop-over, themes, scroll box, the smart bar, welcome mat and many other useful kinds of stuff.
Sumo has a powerful set of 13 inbuilt apps, which includes list building apps, on-site analytics apps, social sharing, traffic discovering, communication apps, e-commerce apps all in one plugin.
The dynamic features of Sumo Plugin also have another interesting feature “Heat Maps” which you can rarely find in any other plugin, the real traffic interaction on site, the behavior where the visitors are clicking most, how your site is performing etc.
All the features of sumo are available in the free version with some restriction, for small business or startup bloggers this app can be Gem. Sumo is also available in a premium version on monthly fee structure basis.
Optin monster is now a cloud-based app which seamlessly works with WordPress as well as HTML websites, you can easily manage the form and subscriber in a central location, which means you can manage multiple sites email subscribers and forms at one place, giving you the time to focus on conversions, rather than diving on multiple sites. Easily customize the forms using the simple editor dashboard.
Here is the list Of Features
- Yes/no feature – Instead of displaying an opt-in form, you can display yes/no style buttons. You can choose to link the yes button to a landing page or an opt-in form.
- Advanced display rules – These are what allow you to choose when and how to display your opt-in forms. You can display them globally, when clicked on a link or even based on whether someone opts into a campaign or not. This just scratches the surface, a lot of complex automation is possible thanks to these display rules.
- Content locking – Great news, you can now use OptinMonster as a content locker. Whereby you hide premium content behind an opt-in form, it’s then revealed once someone enters their email address.
- Dynamic text replacement – This allows you to personalize opt-in forms based on certain variables such as URL queries and cookies. Not so straight forward to implement if you’re a beginner, but VERY powerful
- Multiple opt-in form types including; popover, slide-in, sidebar, after post, canvas, mobile only popover and footer (only popover included on basic plan).
- Great selection of templates.
- Exit intent feature.
- Easy to customize.
- Supports multiple email marketing platforms and autoresponders.
- Ability to add custom CSS.
- Support for shortcode placement.
- Page level targeting.
- A/B split testing.
Thrive, Architect, is an impressive plugin – it makes it easy for you to create high converting landing pages, without any of the hassles.
You can use it to create course pages, webinar pages, opt-in form pages, sales pages and anything else you can think of.
You get a full drag & drop page builder so you can customize your pages to your heart’s content (you can use it on blog posts too).
What I love about this plugin is how the templates are designed.
With most of these sorts of tools, you tend to get beautiful landing page templates all designed in isolation – so when you come to create a sales funnel and you want a thank you page, confirmation page and an opt-in form page, they all look different.
Thrive has done this right – they design most of their templates in sets so they fit together and make sense for people going through your funnel. And they’re themed, so there are a few specific sets that are designed for podcasters, course creators, webinar hosts and more.
And while there will be a learning curve as you get used to the editor, its lightweight and doesn’t feel clunky.
Thrive Architect is developed by the same team behind Thrive Leads – this means both plugins are designed to integrate well together. For example, inside your landing pages, you can add Thrive Leads opt-in forms to take advantage of its reporting/testing features.
- 150+ templates, most of which are designed in sets for consistent branding.
- Plenty of conversions focused elements – buttons, forms etc.
- Integrations with all popular email providers & custom HTML for any that aren’t supported.
- Create custom page layouts inside your theme.
- Undo and redo functionality.
- 2 step opt-in forms.
- Drag & drop page builder.
- Mobile responsive templates.
- Import/export functionality.