Bank Holidays in April 2023: As soon as April starts, the new financial year starts. In such a situation, with the beginning of the financial year (FY 2023-24), there are many such changes which have a direct impact on the lives and pockets of the common people. Banks are full of holidays in the month of April. In such a situation, if you have to complete any important work related to the bank this month, then it is necessary to check the Bank Holiday List in April.
Banks will remain closed for 15 days in April
Significantly, due to the holiday of banks, many financial operations are badly affected. In such a situation, to save the customers from trouble, the Reserve Bank of India releases the list of bank holidays every month. Banks will remain closed for a total of 15 days in the month of April, including different festivals, birth anniversaries and Saturday-Sunday holidays. In the month of April, banks will be closed for many days due to many festivals and anniversaries like Mahavir Jayanti, Good Friday, Ambedkar Jayanti etc. In such a situation, if you have to deal with important tasks like depositing a check in the bank, withdrawal etc. in the next month, then definitely see this list of RBI.
How to handle work during bank holidays
Due to holidays in banks, online facilities like net banking, mobile banking remain operational even on holidays, so that the customers do not face any kind of trouble. Through all these, you can easily transact from one account to another. Apart from this, you can meet the shortage of cash through ATMs. At the same time, through the Unified Payment Interface ie UPI, you can easily receive and give payments.
Bank Holiday April 2023 List –
- April 1, 2023- Due to annual closing, the entire country except Aizawl, Shillong, Shimla and Chandigarh will remain closed for the common people.
- April 2, 2023- Due to Sunday, there will be a holiday in banks across the country.
- April 4, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Belapur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Raipur and Ranchi due to Mahavir Jayanti.
- April 5, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Hyderabad due to the birth anniversary of Babu Jagjivan Ram.
- 7 April 2023- Due to Good Friday, banks will remain closed in the whole country except Agartala, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Shimla and Srinagar.
- April 8, 2023- Due to the second Saturday, banks will remain closed all over the country.
- April 9, 2023- Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed all over the country.
- April 14, 2023- Due to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, banks will remain closed in the whole country except Aizawl, Bhopal, New Delhi, Raipur, Shillong and Shimla.
- April 15, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Agartala, Guwahati, Kochi, Kolkata, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram due to Vishu, Bohag Bihu, Himachal Day, Bengali New Year.
- April 16, 2023-Due to Sunday, there will be holiday in banks.
- April 18, 2023- Shab-e-Kadra will remain closed in the bank in Jammu and Srinagar.
- April 21, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Agartala, Jammu, Kochi, Srinagar and Thiruvananthapuram due to Eid-ul-Fitr.
- April 22, 2023- Banks will remain closed in many places due to Eid and fourth Saturday.
- April 23, 2023- Banks will remain closed on Sunday.
- April 30, 2023-Due to Sunday, there will be holiday in banks.
read this also-
Flat Rent: Renting a flat in Bangalore has never been easier! Landlord asked for LinkedIn profile, know what happened next