Cause Of Baldness: Hair loss is deeply associated with age. Hair fall in growing age is not as harmful as hair fall of young children and youth. Because hair directly affects the looks and in today’s era, looks matter a lot in the race for career. Hair is important for everyone not only in terms of career but emotionally because all people are emotionally attached to their hair. In this article, you are being told about the causes, symptoms and treatment of baldness.
symptoms of baldness
- The first symptom of baldness is that a lot of hair starts falling from your head. Generally, people who have baldness, there are mainly two reasons for this, first genetic and secondly lack of nutrition or physical weakness etc.
- When a person is moving towards baldness, then his hair falls in a particular way, such as hair loss starts from the middle of the head, hair loss in the form of patches, hair loss from the front or hair loss from the side. That is, the hair of all these places does not fall simultaneously, but the hair of one place starts falling in excess and there is an empty space.
- During baldness, you may also experience itching or mild pain in the places where the hair falls. Usually this problem is seen in the baldness of the scalp. But in some cases, this problem also appears in the beard and eyebrows.
due to hair loss
- We have told you about the two main causes of hair loss, heredity and physical weakness. Apart from these, lack of nutrition is also a big reason and due to any mental trauma, the problem of hair loss also starts. For example, there is a bad incident in family life or there is a big mess in professional life.
- Skin problems, such as ringworm, inflammation, any skin infection or psoriasis can also cause hair loss. Which gradually starts moving towards baldness.
Baldness is also a disease and its treatment also depends on the basis of its causes. But this problem does not come in your life, you can adopt some special methods for this.
- Do not let your diet lack iron, folic acid, calcium and vitamins.
- Never let there be a shortage of water in the body, that is, keep yourself hydrated and include a glass of milk, a glass of buttermilk and a bowl of curd in every day’s diet.
- In daily life, eat black gram, sprouts, roasted gram and dry fruits. These things play a very important role in making your hair strong, thick, long and healthy.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Mustard seeds are very beneficial, easy medicine to prevent many diseases
Also read: Addiction to perfection disturbs you like this snatches away your happiness
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator