Right way to cook Rice: Who does not like to eat rice, everyone likes to eat light rice. At the same time, some people also avoid rice. They believe that eating rice leads to weight gain, because there are many people who are also unaware of the benefits of rice. Rice is such a meal that fills your stomach in a very small amount, that is, a bowl of rice satiates your hunger completely. It is digested quickly, supplies complex, carbohydrates and vitamin-B to the body. But improperly cooked rice does harm.
In the fast-paced life, people are careless in making rice. In a hurry, put the rice in the cooker and cook it after two to three whistles. Cooked rice in cooker harms the body, as it contains high amount of fat and carbohydrates, whereas Ayurvedic doctors recommend avoiding this method of cooking rice. According to Ayurveda, rice should always be cooked in such a vessel from which steam continues to escape.
how to make rice
- Rice should be washed in water at least 2 to 3 times, until the dirt is cleaned from it.
- After washing the rice thoroughly in water, soak a vessel filled with water and keep it for at least an hour. It is said in Ayurveda that soaking rice in water before cooking increases its nutrients.
- Most people put water and rice together in a vessel and keep it cooked, whereas Ayurveda says that while preparing rice, one should always boil water in the vessel first, and put rice in boiling water only.
- The rice should be cooked covered till it comes to a boil, after it comes to a boil, remove the lid.
- If the rice is cooked well, but if there is extra water in the vessel, remove it with the help of a sieve and then cover it and keep it for about 5 minutes.
- If you remove the lid after 5 minutes, your rice will be ready to eat. You can eat it hot by serving it with lentils or vegetables.
read this also-
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator