Ashwin Shukra Pradosh Vrat 2022 Date And Time: Pradosh fast is considered very beneficial to please the innocent Bhandari. There are two Pradosh fasts every month. The Pradosh fast of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month will be observed on 23 September 2022. Since this day is Friday, it will be called Shukra Pradosh Vrat. Due to the effect of Pradosh fast, sorrows, diseases, defects, sufferings in life are destroyed.
One can attain material pleasures. This month Shukra Pradosh fast is becoming a combination of very auspicious yoga, in this fast Shiva is worshiped in the evening. On the other hand, being a Friday, it is also the day of worship of Lakshmi ji. Special worship of Maa Lakshmi also starts from the evening. In such a situation, the blessings of both of them will rain on the person. Let’s know the Muhurta, Yoga, Remedy and Method of Shukra Pradosh Vrat
Ashwin Shukra Pradosh Vrat 2022 Muhurat
Ashwin month Krishna Paksha Trayodashi date – 23 September 2022, 01.17 am
Ashwin month Krishna Paksha Trayodashi ends – 24 September 2022, 02.30 am
Shukra Pradosh Vrat Puja Muhurta – 06.23 pm – 08.45 pm (23 September 2022)
Duration – 2 hours 23 minutes
Ashwin Shukra Pradosh Vrat 2022 Yoga
Siddha Yoga is being formed on the day of Shukra Pradosh fast of Ashwin month. Worshiping Shiva in this yoga gives double results. Do Abhishek of Bholenath in Siddhi Yoga in the morning. It is believed that all the works will be proved by this.
siddhi yoga – 22 September 2022, 09.45 am – 23 September 2022, 09.56 am
Worship method of Shiva and Maa Lakshmi
- On the day of Shukra Pradosh, take a vow of fast after taking bath before sunrise. Worship Bholenath as usual.
- Worship of Pradosh fast in evening time is considered to be very fruitful. Take a bath in the evening and wear clean clothes. Then in the auspicious time, anoint Shivling with Gangajal.
- Panchamrit (milk, curd, ghee, honey, sugar) to Bholenath
- Offer Belpatra, cannabis, datura, fig flowers, the favorite thing of Shiva. Worship Maa Parvati also.
- Offer bhog and read the story of Pradosh fast by lighting incense, lamp. Then after reciting Shiv Chalisa, do aarti at the end.
- Worship Maa Lakshmi after Shivopasana. Offer him a red flower garland and recite Shri Sukta. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi is very pleased with this. The doors of wealth of the devotees are opened.
Pitru Paksha 2022: Trayodashi is on 23rd September, which people are worshiped on this day? Learn Rules
Karwa Chauth 2022: On Karwa Chauth, married women should not do 5 things even by mistake, they will be deprived of the fruits of fasting
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.