For the information of you people, let us tell you that for reprinting the Aadhar card, a fee of Rs 50 has to be paid. During the process you will get OTP so if you have register number then it is good thing but if register number is not present then don’t worry.
This is the way to reprint Aadhaar Card
1) The first thing to do is to visit the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) www.uidai.gov.in will go on.
2) The option of Order Aadhaar Reprint (Pilot Basis) will appear in the Get Aadhaar section on the homepage of the website. Click on it.
3) After this you have to click on Aadhar Number, Security Code and Request OTP. Note that here you will get two options- if you do not have registered mobile number then click on send OTP after ticking on Do Not Have Registered Mobile Number.
4) After clicking on send OTP, OTP will be received on the mobile number, enter it in the OTP box shown on the right side of the screen.
5) After entering the OTP, the preview of Aadhaar Card will be shown. Information like name, date of birth and address will be shown in the preview. It is worth noting that if you have not logged in with the registered mobile number, then after entering the OTP, you will not be shown the preview of the Aadhar card.
6) After this you have to click on Make Payment. 50 rupees will be charged, if you want, you can pay through any of these mediums like Debit or Credit Card, Internet Banking or UPI.
7) After the payment is done, the Aadhaar card will reach the address given in the Aadhaar card.