Aadhaar Card Update: Aadhar card is the most used document in India. Aadhar card is required to do any government or non-government work. To get the children admitted in school, college or to open an account in the bank, PAN card, Driving license, Passport etc. For making all kinds of necessary documents. Card is required. Along with this, ration card is also required to take advantage of government scheme, issue SIM card. In such a situation, the details like name, date of birth, address, gender etc. should be absolutely updated.
UIDAI, the issuing body of Aadhaar, keeps advising people to keep checking the details in Aadhaar frequently and keep them updated. It has been seen many times that wrong demographic (Aadhaar Card Demographic Update) information gets entered many times in people’s Aadhaar. In such a situation, later they have to face trouble in taking advantage of any government scheme. In such a situation, to overcome this problem, UIDAI advises to update the demographic details. If you also want to update your Aadhaar, then there is no need to visit Aadhaar center again and again. You can update it sitting at home by paying a small fee. Let’s know about this-
UIDAI gave information by tweeting-
Giving information on this matter, UIDAI has tweeted from its official Twitter handle that you can easily update your demographic details like name, date of birth, gender, address etc. For this, you will need only one OTP on the registered mobile number. To update the demographic details, you only need to pay a fee of Rs 50.
You can easily Update Demographic Details (Name, DoB, Gender, Address) online, and authenticate via OTP received in SMS. You’ll be charged ₹50 for mobile update, with or without other demographic data update. #AadhaarUpdate pic.twitter.com/lFfCJYLl3W
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) August 30, 2022
Update Aadhaar like this-
1. For this, first of all visit the official website of Aadhaar, ssup.uidai.gov.in.
2. Next you click on the Proceed option.
3. Next a page will open in which login by entering 12 digits of your Aadhaar.
4. After that you fill the given captcha and click on Send OTP. Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it.
5. After entering the OTP, another new page will open. In this, you will get the option to update all your personal details like your name, gender, address, date of birth etc.
6. Click on the option which you want to update. Copy of PAN card, DL, Voter ID, or Ration card will have to be uploaded as ID proof.
7. Next you have to deposit a fee of Rs.50. Pay this fee through net banking, credit or debit card.
8. After this, verification OTP will come on your number to change name, address, gender, enter it. Your details will be updated in Aadhaar.
read this also-
Ayushman Card: Government has set a big target for Ayushman Bharat scheme! Plan to distribute 10 lakh Ayushman cards daily
Vistara Airlines: Vistara’s Big Achievement! Names included in the list of top 20 airlines of the world, see the list of top airlines