Hi there! Have you ever wondered that what would it be if you could play all your Android games and run all your Android application on your PC? Just to let you know, you can’t just start using an Android application directly on your PC. It requires something extra to successfully run all the applications of an Android phone on your PC. And this extra something is called Android emulator.
Android emulator is extremely important and it is essentially required to run an application or a game on your PC. Keep in mind that you have chosen the right emulator to perform your task more efficiently. Otherwise, your computer might run slow. So in order, you don’t face this kind of mishaps, I have some of the best Android emulators for you. Check out the whole content and go for a brilliant one.
What is Android emulator?
Before I conclude the definition of Android emulator, let me tell you about what emulator is. In short, an emulator is either a hardware or software that allows a device to behave like another device. Confused? Well, an emulator is something that is designed to help to run the software of a particular device in another device.
Now, speaking of Android emulator, I’m sure things are clear about what an Android emulator can do and what Android emulator is about. It helps you prototype, test, and develop the use of an app with your mobile phone.
List of best Android emulator if you are looking for any
There are many reasons and a bit of curiosity of wanting to play Android apps on your PC. Many gamer want to try mouse and keyboard when it comes in terms of playing games. Just check out the emulators that I’ve mentioned below.
If you are looking for fun and full functionality of Android to your computer then AMIDuOS is the right choice. It is an uprising brand new concept that has brought the depth and smooth functionality to another level. almost runs on any windows like 7, 8 or 10. and also It doesn’t require the dual boot to switch between Windows and Android environments.
- Full Android experience as it is absolutely 100% native running and there is nothing lesser than android experience on your computer.
- Application compatibility is one of the key features that separate it from other emulators. It can run almost every android application available in the market of Android.
- Speaking of its performance, it supports 3D acceleration and in turn, it helps to run the intensive games that have superior graphics.
- In its desktop features, it offers full support of keyboard. You can change screen orientation setting when required.
The emulator that is best known for the smooth running of all the Android games and apps in your windows system is KOPLAYER. It is more stable and compatible. It is built on 86x design to allow it to support enhanced features like hardware acceleration and OpenGL.
- Supports multiple online accounts at once.
- The fresh display on the computer screen which is usually bigger than normal android screens.
- Easy streamlined controls and keyboard mapping.
- The capability of recording video records and sharing of your gameplay.
- It has a simple interface plus it is an integral marketplace.
In terms of full fledge running; Andy is a mobile operating system that is fully featured to run on any Windows operating system or any Mac. The only bridge that connects between mobile and computing is Andy. It is absolutely free and it has pretty much fixed all the early issues. It works great.
- It has a clean interface.
- It has easy and user-friendly navigation.
- Installs and works fine with windows 10 OS.
- The flawless connection between mobile and Computer.
- It can sync users with Google Play account through the cloud with the unlimited storage capacity.
4. Nox App Player – Android Emulator
Through the installing process is little not up to the expectation, it is pretty straightforward that assists you to log into your play account and to download the games that you already have owned. If you are into joysticks and gamepad, you easily change the player’s setting to initiate using this hardware’s.
- Easy interface, resulting in more users friendly.
- Spontaneous keyboard mapping and game controllers.
- It is very stable and a reliable emulator.
- Runs on almost all kinds of computers.
- Immensely compatible with maximum Apps with an inbuilt video recorder.
This emulator consumes very fewer resources comparing to the other Android emulators, moreover, it is pretty fast when it comes to playing games. There is a little issue while it takes a little longer duration installation process, but I think it will be ok. The easily manageable interface makes it very comfortable for using efficiently.
- Stable and reliable
- Very easy to manage and control
- It consumes very less memory
- Faster game playing experience
- 100% compatible
We hate spam and will never spam you!